Tuesday, April 16, 2013

JIGSAW

At the beginning of April i started a new internship at Jigsaw, working with PR team in the office at their Dover Street store. So far i've loved it! Its awesome to be working with beautiful clothes, the menswear especially has really inspired me. I think there is a real need for affordable, excitingly stylish menswear and although Jigsaw nails the grungy modern gentleman look, the garments do come with a slightly hefty price tag.
I started searching for some street style photos of their tartan suits and came across this guy Jonathan Daniel Pryce who is a street style photographer (here photographed by Joseph Kent). He looks pretty sweet in his suit doesn't he?






























































I then found some work he did called 100 beards in 100 days - some truly amazing portraits, and i've picked out a few of my favourites below...








No comments:

Post a Comment