Friday, September 7, 2012

VOGUE FNO

















SUCH a fun evening with my sisters for FNO! I wore Topshop from head to toe, & gave my new handbag its first outing, having lugged my Zara shopper around for most of this year, i now realise small bags are far better. 
Oxford Street & New Bond street were alive with music & lovely stylish people . The new Victoria's Secret store is magnificent & glittery & pink & the free miniature macaroons & cupcakes were gratefully received... I will definitely be making a trip back to buy treats! We stopped for a mojito alfresco, in St Christophers Place, just off Oxford Street, which i would recommend for a lively evening drink or some food. 
The Mulberry store was glimmering with bag shaped balloons, unfortunately we arrived too late to get in but it was great to catch the atmosphere.
Cant wait for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment